Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Head of the Clinic
Jobs & Sciences:
- 2000 - graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 - primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 - residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 - plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 - finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 - have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 - have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 - associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 - active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) - 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) - 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) - 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) - 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) - 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) - 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) - 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) - 2012.
Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.
Jobs & Sciences:
- 2001 - 2002 – primary residency in Republican Hospital of Kaunas;
- 2002 - 2005 – secondary residency in Kaunas University Hospital and Université François Rabelais (Tours), France;
- 2005 – acquired a doctor otorhinolaryngologist‘s license;
- 2005 - now – working at Kaunas University Hospital in ENT (ears, nose, throat) sector.
- For 8 years has been performing auditory ossicles‘ reconstruction, base of skull tumor removal surgery;
- Since 2009 has been performing cochlear implantations;
- Since 2010 has been performing BAHA implantations;
- Specializes in chronic otitis surgery, hearing loss surgery;
- Successfully perfoms reconstructive nose surgery.
- Universitätsklinikum Würzburg (2005), Germany;
- Warszawa (2006), Poland;
- Université François Rabelais (Tours) (2005), France;
- St. Pölten Universitat - Klinik. University Hospital für Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2009), Austria;
- TILAK. University Hospital Innsbruck (2010), Austria;
- Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny (2010), Poland;
- 10th Tympanoplasty Course (2013), Cologne, Germany.
Jobs & Sciences:
- 1995 - Finished studies at the Faculty of Medicine of Kaunas University of Medicine, acquired medical doctor’s diploma;
- 1995-1996 - Primary residency of a medical doctor at Jonava Hospital;
- 1996-1999 - Secondary residency at the Anaesthesiology-Reanimatology Unit of Kaunas University of Medicine, was qualified as a doctor anaesthesiologist and reanimatologist;
- 1997-1999 - Assistant to medical doctor at the Department of Cardiac Surgery Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Kaunas University of Medicine Hospital;
- 1999- 2009 - Medical doctor at the Department of Cardiac Surgery and Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy.
- Regional anaesthesia;
- Anti-microbial treatment in intensive therapy;
- Practical procedures and monitoring in anaesthesiology;
- Basics of transfusiology.